Thursday, July 3, 2014



      As the Program states from Tron Legacy.  The one trying to talk to Zeus, his words are, "It has begun."
I am going to repair mainly video game consoles. This is what I want to do and this is how I want to make money doing it.  Luckily for more vintage gamers the repair is usually less then a 1/4 value of the system.  For the restoration of an NES mostly from the blinking light it is generally five dollars.  My kids and I were watching LITTLE MONSTERS on Youtube today.  I IMDBed the movie, finding out that Rick Ducommun plays the character Snik. Sadly the guy does not seem to have a picture for his IMDB profile. Rick Ducommun IMDB

     The pressure is building for me to start writing again.  Hopefully my grammar has improved.  Generally I write poetry but I love writing Lovecraftian style.  I am also trying to keep two other blogs going.  There are two new listings for my Ebay page.  Two different types of Electronic tools.  One is different styles of boards and the other is a motor drive.  I received them from an Electrical Engineer, but I am selling them as parts.  The neat thing is getting to see older boards or more like older outdated components.  EBAY for OLOSNAHCRAFTS.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment