Friday, July 11, 2014



      I have repairs to work on.  Some things seem easy, others do not.  Luckily I am able to restore to like new conditions .  At this moment I am trying to figure out how Peter Cushing plays a Dr. Who.  I cannot seem to find which Number of Dr. he is.  It is sad to see people get old.  Peter did a great job as Grand Moff Tarkin in my opinion, making him comparable to a Sith Lord.  List of Dr.s No Cushing.
   What a failure.  Nope, Cushing is not considered a real Dr.  Currently they have announced the 13th Dr.  There is also another spoof of Dr. Who played by several famous actors.  In the episode Dr. Who transforms from Rowan Atkinson, Hugh Grant, and a female lead.  Sadly they used more sensuality for the female lead, causing me to give it a rating of PG-13.  COMIC RELIEF IMDB DOCTOR WHO THE CRUSE OF THE FATAL DEATH.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment