Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Another slow day at work.  I forgot to get pictures, because we have expanded.  We now carry wax tarts (a small candle like piece that is placed on a electric warmer or with a candle under it), lip balms, guest soaps (one time use soaps, except for the race car shaped one, that should last at least three showers), and smelly jellies (an air freshener with crystal like balls).

The toys I have are a foot cruiser ship that comes with a figure and some more Star Wars related vehicles.
My back is tired from all the somersaults I have been doing over anything to do with the Flea Market.  At first I want to give up, sit down, play games, cry, raise prices, cry, help others who need help, cry, and smile.  I am blessed to not have bullet scars, sure it would show signs of struggle, but I feel bad about what is going on around the world.  Mr. Spy Mr. Spy is the name of the game.

Thanks,

-Omeed

No comments:

Post a Comment