Thursday, August 21, 2014

I received this VHS from a friend that I had never heard of.  The title of the movie is Six Degrees of Separation .  My only complaint about the movie is the male frontal nudity, while the guy is wearing I believe a Ski mask (I am not sure because I Fast Forwarded the film, while blocking the screen from my near by teens).  It is a movie about intellect, pride, and helping of others.  The dialog is outstanding and the actors are their characters.  My teens favorite line from the movie is, "She said drugs and she looked at me!"  But this is the kind of movie I like, ones that make me think, imagine, and create.  It was important for me to post about this film.  It involves art dealers and a life about putting a twist on words to make you different from each other. 

Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment