Monday, June 30, 2014




    At my wives request I have restructured an aspect of our business.  Instead of doing repairs the days I am open I will be working on my personal projects.  I will be relaxed knowing that I can walk away from my projects which lack needing to be completed as soon as possible.  We have one of our newer batches of Body Butters to use at home.  It is the Lemon Shea Body Butter and smells decent.  The new business cards arrived from Vista Print and I have been trying to hand it out as much as possible.  I felt like one of those business men from an episode of Kids In The Hall...,"Taxiee!"



   Their are two new listings up on Ebay.  One is three plates from Lenox and the other is a Rare game of the Great Muppet Caper 3-D Board Game from Milton Bradley.  I am hoping to have another listed tonight (It will be an Electronics Board). 


  Thank you!

  P.S. I had an older gentleman speaking to me about how he had an Atari VCS 2600 and an Atari 2600 Jr. He said one of them needed repaired and he was visiting from Cincinnati OH.  Luckily I had my business card to hand to him.  He also bragged about his score in River Raid, I forget the actual count, but I know that I had not heard of a score that high.    

No comments:

Post a Comment