Thursday, June 26, 2014



    I feel that everyone should have a video game console without having to pay over hundreds of dollars.  
Currently I have an older model of a PlayStation 2 with one controller and two games for $35.00.  
I also have a GameCube with one controller and two games for $30.  For video games I have an "Original Resident Evil" CAPCOM game (released only the Famicom) with English translation for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

    Finally I am feeling more confident on selling on Ebay.   Here is my 
current listing for Princess Rescue Homebrew for the Atari VCS 2600
 (Mario) Princess Rescue Atari VCS 2600 Homebrew Mario platform game.
This was just listed last night.  We will also be at Jamie's Flea Market on Wednesday 
and Saturday unless posted otherwise.  We Repair/Buy Broken vintage electronics,
 mostly video game consoles or video games.  I need as much advertising as I can. 
Here is the FaceBook link for Jamie's Flea Market!
 Jamie's Flea Market, the largest in North-Eastern Ohio!  
I have booths #45-#46 in the center (middle) building, which is the new building on 
Wednesday and Saturday 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. 

    The display case is finally full, but now I need help to try and keep it half empty.  It is 
about time, but I finally feel bad for Tester/Demos/Samplers at the mall.  In my past experience I felt that I have been attacked about having to try this lotion that I could not live without. Anytime they asked me if I wanted to sample their
lotions or receive a spritz of their perfume, ironically I do that now.  Some people have gone overboard making them the better salesperson, but at a cost.  "Would you like to try a sample of our natural Vegan friendly lotions or body creams?"
"Oh, well, God Bless you anyway!"  The body butters are a harder lotion kind of like a primer that last longer.  I use it after a shower generally whereas the lotion is applied through out the day on hands.  Lotion items are kept on the display case.









No comments:

Post a Comment