Tuesday, June 17, 2014

  Making a movie is tough.  I am going to repeat this over and over.  Small budgeted/small crew productions should be complimented (regardless of how you felt) on making and distributing a movie.  I would love to have a movie made, but my wife insisted on my reading how-to books.  My wife was right. In the past I have read books and books on making movies and movies.  It was hard for me to find the right book as well, because there is a lot of over lap, but a two hundred page book may only have a page worth of information that I need to add to my knowledge.  A page, and I needed to at least skim through the whole book to find where all the paragraphs lie. Returning to a statement I may have made in the past, I should be able to duplicate Star Wars A New Hope (1977- started around 1970, with filming around 1974).  What I mean is, I want that filter that makes the difference between viewing a film screen and watching America's Funniest Home Videos (Yes, I use to watch it only for Bob Saget's voice overs).  
 
    I finally have items to repair and restore.  In only a month I feel that I have changed directions from an only nick-knack store to the store of my dreams (But the store in my dreams would also have a great selection of   arcade games-which I am not allowed even one at the moment).

    Right now I am wondering if the Pinball Shoppe of North Olmsted would allows us to "TEST" his arcades to make sure they are in working order. 
    We finally had someone move it next to use.  He is an artist that does caricature portraits.  This is great since I love most forms of art.  
    On the video game side of things I am seeing a rise in prices for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) games while I feel that prices for XBOX and PS2 (Play Station 2) are dropping.  GC (GameCube) games are hard to price some are low others really high.  
    With repairing SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) controllers I have found a weird glitch.  I do not know if it is only the SNES controller or the SNES system, but I have a lot fail on me.  A brand new one just quit with no cause and rewiring an SNES controller is difficult work.  I think maybe an SNES system can be faulty and short an SNES controller, because I have new ones quit on me. Now I am going to restore a PS2 system, thanks!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment