Friday, June 6, 2014




Finally have a store front at Jamie's (Jay-May's) Flea market.  I have had my dream come true, the only problem right now is that I cannot have an arcade game.  It has taken us three weeks to finally set up everything.   The great thing about it is that, I can price items at the price I am willing to pay for them.  Most of our BOOKS, DVD's, VHS, Decor, and Baby/Kids clothing sell for $0.25 (twenty-five cents) or 5/$1.00 (five for a dollar).  Luckily this week I was able to set up shop, restoring and repairing game consoles.  I am more of a vintage kind of guy.  We also purchase non-working electronics that you own and give around 20% of the value I would sell it for.  Any cords or adapters you may have I will always be happy to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment