Tuesday, September 23, 2014

THE SHADOW 1994 with Alec Baldwin is one of my favorite movies.  The Fifth Element (1997) is another one of my favorite movies as well. I highly recommend them both as Fantasy/Sci-Fi.


I just wanted to say that I have purchased my first arcade board.  As soon as I get it, it will mean a lot to me.  I was hoping to be able to have several cabinets (getting ahead of myself again) that I could drag onto my drive way on free play and let neighbors play it.  Stephanie said that it seemed kind of odd that I would have free arcades for a system with the demographics of about 10-16 year old males.  I was kind of like...."OH!" (it is great to have a best friend who shows you what others will think, instead of you thinking you are going to be the next Nolan Bushnell).


On a sad note today, I have lost the key to the fence to let me to chicken coop. I need to find it.  When I get my board and extra parts and I have it all working.  Know that I will post pictures.


Thank you,

-Olosnahcrafts

  -Omeed

No comments:

Post a Comment