Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor day, meant cleaning day.  I have started to write a script for a comic book or perhaps more of a novel.  Being at Jamie's Flea Market keeps me from being a sociopath.  Really.  I use to just dwell in my basement working on this and that.  All this awesomeness that was kept at my house by myself, was able to be taken to Jamie's.  I found a lot more people with the same interest as mine.  My mind is flowing.  The ironic thing is we went to Jamie's to sell my video game/electronics based items, but instead we are pushing Stephanie's craft projects.  What was Stephanie's "Hobby" is now going to be our main source of income at Jamie's.  Thank's to John Pankratz.  I guess he thought he was the only one to be called a Dreamer, but he's not.  Everything happens for a reason, the question is whether it is a bomb or a Gift-horse.  I feel bad when I do not post on here.  I have recently been joining a lot of groups on Facebook. Some how more confidence as well.  There are still times when I am commenting on someones post and they choice to ignore my comments.  I thought little teen girls laughing at me was when I was suppose to go all Carrie on them, but now I understand to leave. When I use to stay and fight little girls...I became worse then the Hulk (more jokes at my expense).  John allowed me to borrow a comic, whose title I have forgotten, but I refer to it as an Elevator Of Awesomeness! Every level that was fought on a new character would show up.  Funny I am writing on here, because I would rather be spending more time developing the Story of  the DARKENED DUO series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment